Learning is the Basic Need of Humanity That’s why the learning is started from the birth of child till its death. Learning through playing gives your child a great opportunity to develop and Learn new skills at their own pace by following their unique interests.
Importance of play on Learning new things:
Recent research prove that play has important roll in our daily life because it improves health and quality life, strong and peaceful mind.
- Provide opportunities to learn about their environment and the wider community.
- Promote their imagination, independence and creativity.
- Maintain and improve their mental and physical health.
- Play provide opportunities for develop learning skills.
Toys are generally considered to be specifically built for children use.
How do you choose which are right toy for your child?
How can you tell that which toy are high quality and which will last?
There are many questions parents ask, and there are a lot of toys that have been developed for a young child who is just beginning to walk. We give some ideas for choosing and selecting Educational toys that will grow with your child, challenge them, and nurture their thinking, physical, language, and social-emotional skills.
How to select Educational toys for Children that start walking or 2 years old:
Most of the children plays with a toy for two days and never touches again. Select that toy which will engage your child’s interest more than few days or more than weeks.
Select that toys which can be used in many ways:
- That your child can play many different games with them.
- That help him develop problem-solving and logical thinking skills.
- Like: Toys for sand and water play, nesting blocks.
Select toys that persuade to do or continue investigation:
- Play gives the chance to children to practice new skills again and again. Toys that give kids a chance can build their logical thinking skills.
- Like: cups, art materials like clay.
Select toys that helps in problem-solving:
- These types of toys help in understanding how things fit together, hand and eye coordination, and using the small hands and fingers.
- Like: Puzzles.
Select toys that make strong your child’s imagination:
- As the age grow child imagination and thinking power also grows, choose that type of toys that can be change according to your child imagination.
- Like: Dress-up clothing, blocks, toy food and plastic plates, action figures, stuffed animals and dolls, trains and trucks and many more.
Select toys that makes your child active:
- Just beginning to walk babies are wanting to do all kinds of activities and they are more confident with their bodies. Your job is to look for toys that help your child practice current physical skills and develop new ones.
- Like: Balls of different shapes and sizes, plastic bowling sets, child-size basketball hoop, wagon to fill and pull.
On 1 February 2013 the United Nations Committee on the Rights of the Child adopted a General Comment that clarifies for governments worldwide the meaning and importance of Article 31 of the Convention on the Right of the Child.
It is through play that children at a very early age engage and interact in the world around them.
Parents can feel more secure knowing that their children are happy, safe and enjoying themselves.
Upcoming Moto Mobiles are Coming Read About on khooji.net