Motorola One Power Comes to Lead the World Its For Professionals. Smooth edges make it eye catching
- Features 6.2″ LTPS IPS LCD display.
- Snapdragon 636 chipset,
- 5000 mAh battery.
- 64 GB storage, 4 GB RAM.
- 205g, 8.4mm thickness.
- Android 8.1, up to 9.0; Android One; ZUI 4.
- MicroSD card slot.
- LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, Motorola One Power concept has Slim Notch Display design with Onscreen fingerprint scanner.
- 6.2 inch QHD AMOLED display
- Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
6.2 inches, 96.4 cm2 (~81.3% screen-to-body ratio)
1080 x 2246 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); Android One; ZUI 4 (China version only) which is powered by Chipset Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm).
Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260
microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 6 GB RAM (China only)
These days camera is one of the major aspects of the smartphone. The new Motorola is coming with the quadruple camera. Quadruple which are available in a DSLR camera. Quad DSLR camera with a depth sensor, telephoto, wide-angle and photoelectric sensors.
Dual 16 MP, f/1.8, 1.12µm, PDAF
5 MP, f/2.2, 1.0µm, depth sensor
Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
12 MP, f/2.0, 1.25µm
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Dual stereo speakers at the front and would have 3.5 mm audio jack
- USB type c connectivity
- will be dust and water resistant.
WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
Sound: Dolby Audio
Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
Fast battery charging 15W
Price range approximately of 42500 PKR
Released 2018, October
We not say that the information on this page is 100% correct.