PEEF Master Scholarship 2019 for All Punjab Domiciles
Last Date is 4th February 2019 to apply for the PEEF Master Scholarship 2019.
The students must have:
- The Student must have Punjab domicile for eligibility.
- Student must Scored minimum CGPA 2.5 (least 60% marks) examination held in 2016 / 2017 / 2018 (annual) in Punjab in BA/ BSc./ BCom/ BS/ BBA etc.
- Student must enrolled as regular in the partner university.
- Students are eligible to apply for PEEF Master’s scholarship. Who is enrolled in the spring/ fall session & morning/ afternoon/ evening sessions (where applicable).
- Monthly income of parents of applicants must be equal to or less than PKR. 30,000/-
- Students are released from the (above)condition of income if their parents are government servants and salary is the only source of income.
- Students are also released from the (above)condition of income whose parents are martyred in terrorist attacks (civilians).
- Besides other eligibility criteria, the student must fulfill the merit needs of the respective Institution.
Download the scholarship form from the PEEF website (Linked Below) and fill all the necessary information given in the form.
for more visit PEEF website
Visit Khooji to Learn & Earn..
Upcoming Moto Mobiles are Coming Read About Motorola Razr v4
Find more on Google